Decals stick to almost all flat surfaces. Just peel and stick.
Long lasting. 5+ years life expectancy for outdoor use and 7+ for indoor.
Decorate your RV or car windows, laptops, bumpers, iPad, refrigerator. Just about any flat, smooth, clean surface.DETAILS
- Size: 5"x 6"
- Material: Vinyl
- Available in Black, White
- Please allow slight deviation for color and measurement
These are DIE-CUT decals meaning there is no background. The background color will be the color of the surface you place the sticker on, or clear if you place on a window.
Vinyl decals come in 3 pieces.
- The top layer is transparent transfer tape. (Hold your decal together until it is applied).
- The middle layer is your actual decal or sticker (It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing).
- The bottom layer is the Wax Backing. (Protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be applied.
- Do NOT apply on extremely hot or cold surfaces. Ideal temperature is between 60° F-90°F
- Do NOT touch the adhesive backing. Oils from your hands will prevent sticking.
- Make sure the area is clean and free from wax or any oily products
- Do NOT wash for 24 hours after applying.
Step 1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or a similar product because it will leave a residue behind that prevents the sticker from adhering well.
Step 2. Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and made the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
Step 3. Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the backing and repeat Step 2.
Step 4. Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. Start in the middle and work your way out.
Step 5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
Step 6. Check for air bubbles. In most cases, air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker, but if not, a pinhole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.